Last Updated on by
DevOps Automation Tools & Their Benefits
DevOps is a new-age software development culture that combines IT operations and software engineering. DevOps strategies work towards reducing the product, application or software development process life cycle. By integrating development process with lean & agile practices as it aims towards achieving continuous delivery with consistently high quality software. One thing about DevOps is that it doesn’t have any fixed definition & has several ways to define it. DevOps strategies also aim towards bridging the communication gap between the cross-functional teams especially the development & operational teams to achieve operational efficiency through shared responsibilities.
Automation testing & monitoring operations will be playing a crucial role in DevOps & it’s because of these practices that DevOps is able to achieve continuous delivery. addition to automating the testing of software systems, automation techniques also allow system administrators to write the tests themselves. With automated testing process, there will be more time left to write the real testing code.
Build real-world skills & expertise in handling the industry challenges in DevOps by working on projects in practical with our advanced DevOps Training In Hyderabad program.
List Of Prominent Automation Tools In DevOps
- When it comes to infrastructure automation AWS is the best choice as everything will be maintained virtually.
- For Configuration Management, using Chef would be the ideal choice as it would help in achieving speed, scale, and consistency.
- For Deployment Automation Jenkins will be the ideal choice as it helps in facilitating continuous integration and testing.
- For monitoring operations that best automated tool in use is Nagios.
Benefits Of DevOps Automation Services:
The major organizational benefits of automation services in DevOps are
- Eliminates recurring action items. So, teams can set their entire focus on value addition
- Increased deployment rate for new software releases
- Minimizes the additional operational cost
- Minimal or zero scope for errors throughout the entire development lifecycle
- Reduction of reliance on a single source or teams
Know more in-depth about the software/application development process in DevOps & become a certified DevOps Engineer by joining our Kelly Technologies advanced DevOps training program.
Kumar Raja is a multidisciplinary writer, and lifelong learner. He’s a Digital Marketer in the making who spends his time analyzing the developments in the tech world. He’s very passionate about helping people understand the latest trends in the tech world through his well-researched articles. He’s able to condense complicated information about the latest technologies into easily digestible articles.