Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website kellytechno.com (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “Kelly Technologies” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
‘You’ refers to the user or customer or client who is visiting our website. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. We thereby make this clear to you that all the terms & conditions that are mentioned here will apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use our services.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Please read terms & conditions carefully before you use the services of this site
- As a part of our services offered through our Website, we will be granting permission to our users to our content, courseware, practice tests and data which may be in audio, video, written, graphic, recorded, photographic, or any machine-readable format in relation to the specific certification training course that you have registered for
- We have got all the rights to revise or update the Content and Courseware at any time. In the event such revisions we advise our users to pay attention to quickly go through the revised context
- We will be making this clear that under no circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services
- Using this site in any sort of unlawful manner can be liable to strict actions. You must respect website terms and conditions
- Using the content which is present in the website for your own purpose i.e., indulging in plagiarism activity with website content or submitted content is strictly prohibited
- We can take strict actions on those users who try to edit the websites HTML source code or whoever tries to hack it.
- Kelly Technologies reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.