Last Updated on by
The Job Role Of A Data Scientist | Towards Career In Data Science
Experts around the world have termed the job role of Data Scientist as the “the sexiest job of the 21st century,”. Most of the top MNC’s and Businesses from start-ups to well-established Fortune 500s are actively hiring skilled Data Scientists in their workforce.
Data Scientists are now playing a crucial role in the development process of any organization. They help the companies manage their large volumes of data & extract insights so as to solve complex problems using expertise in a variety of data niches. Data Scientists possess extensive knowledge of skills in the concepts involving Computer Science, Modeling, Statistics, Analytics, and math – coupled with a strong business sense. With their extensive analytics skills & strong interpersonal abilities Data Scientists have become a valuable asset for the organizations.
The salary packages for Data Scientists are also exclusively higher than the other IT & Software professionals.
Typical Responsibilities Of A Data Scientist-
Data scientists are well-equipped with the skills to collect and clean large amounts of data, to explore the insights. They can design predictive models, & can handle any sort of Data Science projects to perfection.
The typical job role of Data Scientist involves
- Clear understanding of the business model
- Analyzing the company needs and effectively collaborating with product management and engineering departments
- Careful analysis of project with its underlying goals & objectives
- Gathering data from various sources
- Researching & developing statistical models for analysis
- Communicate results and statistical concepts to key business leaders
- Use appropriate databases and project designs to optimize joint development efforts
- Develop custom data models and algorithms
- Designing tools monitor and analyze performance and data accuracy
- Use predictive modeling to enhance and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and more
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality
Hadoop, Pig, Python, and Java are among the core skills for role of Data Scientist. Get to build knowledge of the top skills involving Data Science by being a part of Kelly Technologies advanced Data Science Training In Hyderabad