Last Updated on by
DevOps Interview Questions
If you are working towards preparing for the interview session on DevOps then this blog post would surely be of great help for you. In this post we have listed some of the most prominent & frequently used interview questions on DevOps.
Register for the Kelly Technologies best DevOps Course program & receive the best interview preparation & career guidance by experts.
- What Is DevOps?
The term DevOps indicates the collaboration of Development of & Operation units Most of the people might be of the false assumption that DevOps a tool, or a software or framework but rather it is a combination of Tools which helps for the automation of whole infrastructure.
DevOps strategies are centred around Agile methodology on Development side as well as Operations side.
- Why Do Enterprises Need DevOps?
DevOps enable enterprises to deliver faster and better application to meet more and more demands of their customers. Also, through DevOps implementation enterprises can benefit in the form of continuous software delivery, decease in the time of production lifecycle. Enterprises can deploy DevOps really fast compared to any other traditional tools.
- Mention The Key Aspects Or Principle Behind DevOps?
The key aspects or principle behind DevOps is
- Infrastructure as a Code
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Deployment
- Continuous Monitoring
- Can You List Out Some Of The Popular Tools For DevOps?
Extensively used DevOps tools are
- ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- What Is Docker?
Docker helps enterprises to package their application and all its dependencies together in the form of Containers to ensure that your application works seamlessly in any environment.
- What Are The Advantages Of Using Git?
With Git enterprises can avail benefits like
- Data redundancy and replication
- High availability
- Only one. git directory per repository
- Superior disk utilization and network performance
- Collaboration friendly
- Git can use any sort of projects
- Explain How DevOps Is Helpful To Developers?
With the adapting to DevOps, developers will find it easy to identify & fix the bugs at the earliest and implement new features quickly. It helps in achieving better communication & also effective collaboration between the team members.
- Are There Any Cloud Platforms That Uses DevOps Implementation
Here below are the popular cloud platforms that makes use of DevOps implementation
- Google Cloud
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- What Are The Benefits Of Using Version Control system
With the help of version Control system all the members of the team can freely on any file at any time.
- VCS supports close packing of all the past versions and variants
- With the help of a distributed like helps you to store the complete history of the project so you can use a team member’s local Git repository in case of a central server breakdown
- All the changes that are performed in the file’s content can be seen
- Explain Git Bisect
With the help of Git bisect it becomes easy to locate the commit which introduced a bug using binary search.
- What Is The Build?
A build is a method where a source code is put together so as to whether or not it works as a single unit. Compilation, inspection, testing, and deployment are the stages which the source code undergoes inside the build.
- What Is Puppet?
It is a highly advanced project management tool that lets users to automate administration tasks.
- Explain Two-Factor Authentication
Two-factor authentication is a security method in which the user provides two ways of identification from separate categories.
- What Are The Benefits Of Continuous Integration?
Continuous Integration key benefits are
- Faster development cycles
- Smarter risk mitigation
- Stable codes
- Team Communication
- Reduced Overhead
- Consistency of Build Process
- What Plugins Are Available In Jenkins?
The plugins that are available in Jenkins are
- Dashboard view plugin
- Performance plugin
- Kubernetes plugin
- Amazon ECS Container Service
- Git plugin
- Monitoring plugin
Now, you can get the best real-time centric & job oriented DevOps Training In Hyderabad by being a part of the Kelly Technologies.
Kumar Raja is a multidisciplinary writer, and lifelong learner. He’s a Digital Marketer in the making who spends his time analyzing the developments in the tech world. He’s very passionate about helping people understand the latest trends in the tech world through his well-researched articles. He’s able to condense complicated information about the latest technologies into easily digestible articles.