Last Updated on by
AWS vs Azure vs Google-Which Is The Leading Platform For Cloud Services?
Amazon offers affordable, scalable services and offers its cloud products at extremely low prices. AW has developed a market share that puts it in a strong position against other competitors who have started to offer their own cloud computing services. AWS competitors such as Google, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure are finding it difficult to overpower AWS in the cloud market. Recently, AWS has launched several new services & customers are starting to sign up even faster.
AWS has successfully achieved a 30-percent growth range in the past few quarters, thus becoming a frontrunner in the competition for supremacy over the cloud industry.
Make a successful career transition in the technology of cloud with AWS by being a part of our real-time & job-centred AWS Training In Hyderabad program.
Now, let’s see how exactly AWS is superior to Azure & Google Cloud.
Amazon Web Services provides services from dozens of data centers that are spread across multiple availability zones (AZs) in regions around the world.
- Currently AWS is having over 66 availability zones & is further increasing its global reach.
- Azure is operating in 54 regions across 140 countries.
- GCP is limited to 20 regions around the world & is on its way to extend its services to other regions.
Cloud Market Share:
- AWS holds more than 30% of global public cloud market share.
- Azure occupies the 2nd position with 16% global public cloud market share.
- Google currently holds 10% global public cloud market share thus holds the 3rd position.
- Several leading enterprises & start-ups rely on cloud services by AWS. Netflix, Airbnb, Unilever, BMW, Samsung, MI, Zynga, etc.
- Most of the Fortune 500 companies rely on cloud services by Azure. Johnson Controls, Polycom, Fujifilm, HP, Honeywell, Apple, etc.
- Major clients of GCP are HSBC, PayPal, 20th Century Fox, Dominos, etc.
So, it’s quite clear that AWS is currently the undisputed leader in the cloud computing industry. Work towards becoming a job-ready expert in the technology of cloud computing with AWS by being a part of Kelly Technologies AWS training program.